It has been determined that this season’s clinics will be run in the same fashion as last year consisting of
- Zoom session in place of the classroom work.
- Participants will be broken into groups dependent upon their experience levels.
- A variety of days and times will be offered, with participants choosing which session they wish to attend.
2. On field training session
- This will probably occur in late April, as weather permits.
- The work will be carried out on diamonds.
3. Online exam
- The exam varies with the Softball Canada level that an umpire is in.
- Rookies write a short exam while more experienced officials do a longer exam based upon their level (1 to 5)
- Rookies will find the exam quite easy.
If you are new to our program, please read through the following sections
Once session dates are announced, registration online will begin.
If you have questions, we have answers