- To support and reward 1st and 2nd year umpires who will be returning next season.
- Each year a maximum of 5 recipients will be chosen by the executive of the association, and a maximum of $250 will be allocated to purchase official uniform items for those selected.
- Returning umpires will be evaluated on their competence, a willingness to learn, and are a credit to the association.
- If you were a 1st or 2nd year umpire this season (due to the pandemic umpires first registered in 2019 through 2021 would qualify) you can apply for the award.
- This allows selectors to have reviewable work while the season is still fresh in the minds of the executive.
The submission (250 words maximum) should include,
- Your accomplishments during the season
- Your plan for next season (what do you want to learn or do as an umpire)
- Equipment you would like and why
Submission deadline is September 30th.
Please use the form below to submit your entry.